Imagine floating in 1,000 lbs. of Epsom salts in a giant bath tub, in complete silence, darkness & total relaxation.
Here, that is possible.
We offer an option of an open float pool and an enclosed pod. See which one will best suite you!
Please read policies and liability form before your appointment. (found on "forms" page)
This is our float pod/tank. It is an Oasis Relaxation System. Don't let the size fool you. If you're looking for a complete sensory deprived experience, this is a good choice for you! You can always leave the door to the pod open during the float to let some light in!
This is our open float pool. This one is a Royal Spa clinical pool. It measures 7 1/4 ft x 5 ft. This is a great choice for those who might be claustrophobic. Don't worry, you will still get to experience sensory deprivation. As you get in the pool and get comfortable, lights will dim to darkness and you can relax away! This one is also available for couples to float together in.
This is a great option for those who have high anxiety, PTSD or just simply want to enjoy the experience with their partner.
Benefits of Float Therapy?
- Stimulates the release of endorphins
- Creates calm and total relaxation
- Alleviates mental and physical stress
- Improves sleep and insomnia
- Expands awareness and heightens senses
- Enhances mental clarity and deepens your mental state
- Helps with anxiety, depression, and motivation
- Helps with phobias and addiction
- Helps with PTSD symptoms
- Relieves bones, joints, muscles
- Relieves aches, pains, and strains
- Relieves arthritis, migraines, and rheumatism
- Relieves fibromyalgia pain
- Increases blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Improves immunity
- Helps athletes produce less cortisol, adrenaline, and lactic acid
- Resets the body’s chemical & metabolic balance
- Speeds up the healing process and recovery